Retec 2000 CP
Software-controlled device for universal and versatile bioresonance – including 340 automatic programmes. The Retec 2000 CP is operated in conjunction with an externally connected PC (notebook).
The user interface is designed for intuitive use and supports the treatment process with sorted lists that can be called up specifically according to symptom patterns. A very fast familiarisation is achieved with the help of a visually displayed electrode configuration and assembly of the output beaker.
You can run up to five programmes automatically or adjust all necessary parameters manually and save them for repeated use. The option of electronic potentiation is also available.
Multitherapy allows an automatic sequence of programmes to be created that can also be saved for any subsequent sessions. Up to five programmes can be selected.
Programmes can be changed or created individually. Changes or settings can be achieved by clicking on the switch symbols or their marking field. If a parameter value is assigned to the switch symbol (for example, amplifier setting), an additional window opens in which a value is entered. The values can also be increased (arrow up) or decreased (arrow down) by clicking on the arrows.
The electronic potentiation of substances is done according to the Dr. Würthle method. By using harmonic and disharmonic information, potentiation up to D100 is possible.
Kindling Retec 2000 CP at a glance:
- Bipolar bioresonance device
- Integrated input and output panels
- External beaker expansion through two inputs and outputs each
- Differential method, no environmental influences during transmissions
- Easy handling of the Retec hardware and clear menu navigation of the software
- Can be delegated
- Pictorial accessory suggestions in the choice of therapy
- Simple update procedure via self-installing CD-ROM
- 340 fixed programmes sorted by indications
- Clear operating displays
- Accessory tray on the top of the unit
- Structurally coordinated housing concept for the Kindling EAV Combi-2
- Frequency range up to 1,000,000 Hz
- Filter range up to 100,000 Hz
- Automatic belt feed and wobble operation
- Individually adjustable amplification up to 100-fold or attenuation up to 0.01
- Mode: Separator circuit (H, DI), direct and inverse (A, AI)
- Test function of the output amplifier
- Display of the remaining session duration
- Mains operation via a medical power pack; optional battery operation possible
- High interference immunity due to external PC
- Compatible with all commercially available Windows PCs (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10) with CD-ROM drive and a free USB port
- Information transmission
- Medicine transfer
- Channelling through inverse transfer
- Beaker configuration: Input – for example, nosodes, viruses, bacteria, secretions, excretions, parasites, heavy metals, virtual database, etc.; Output - for example, human, medium, globules, etc.
- Reading of vibration patterns into Homopath® software
Special supplementary options:
- Extensive Special accessories such as, shielded input and output cups, etc.
Scope of delivery:
What the Akuport MR2 offers:
• 2 Hand electrodes, brass
• 2 Foot electrodes, brass
• 2 Flexible electrodes
• 1 Magnetic field electrode
• 1 Magnetic field electrode, light
• 1 individualisation electrode/ointment electrode
• 1 Magnetic field mat
• 2 Pairs of retec wires, 2 m
• Software Retec 2000pro, cd-rom
• USB connection wire
• Medical power supply
Dimensions: 20 x 8 x 38 cm (W x H xD)
Weight: approx. 1,700 g