Measuring| Testing | Data Transfer |
A perfect combination of measuring, testing, stimulating and data transfer – through novel technology and a precise luminous band display.
The Vistron combines the measuring and stimulation component for biosymmetrical function testing of electroacupuncture according to Dr. Voll in a new, modern, flat housing design.
Among other things, the microprocessor-controlled light bar, which displays not only the measured value but also the measured indicator drop without inertia, is innovative.
The values can be optimally viewed and read through the folding display. Membrane keypads allow for user-friendly operation.
Power is supplied via a high-quality medical power pack, approved according to EN 60601-1, or optionally a 12 V rechargeable battery, which is very easy to use.
- Measurements according to the standards of EAV (electroacupuncture according to Dr. Voll)
- Means testing: Testing of products, incompatibilities, site loads, materials, etc.
- Direct information transmission | Input: for example, nosodes, homeopathically prepared substances, information from the virtual database (Homopath® software), etc. Output: Medium, globules, etc. or test person
- Dental focus or dental irritation test
- Stimulation with tilt vibration (toning and sedation) via acupuncture points: Fixed frequency (0.1–19.9 Hz or 10–199 Hz), frequency range (1.0–10.0 Hz or 10–100 Hz)
In addition to the proven features in measurement and stimulation applications, you will find novel EAV functions that simplify processes in everyday practice.
- EAV measuring system according to official standards of the IMGEAV (International Medical Society for Electroacupuncture according to Voll)
- Ergonomically shaped point probe with fixed measuring tip
- "OPTO-Point” optical point search device with individual skin moisture adjustment
- Stationary operation with medical power pack – battery replacement no longer necessary
- Optionally available with rechargeable battery for portable
- Maintenance-free light bar display
- Automatic measured value transfer or manual point measurement selectable
- Saves the current measurement display until the next measurement
- Measurement tone can be switched off and the volume can be adjusted
- Integrated, removable, large test honeycomb, can also be switched off via button
- Dental electrode attachable to the measuring stylus for dental focus testing
- Tilt vibration therapy with simultaneous measurement display (T+M)
- Expanded frequency spectrum up to max. 199 Hz
- Frequency range 0–10 Hz and 10–100 Hz
- Can also be used for needle stimulation and ear acupuncture
- Retec transfer unit for overshooting substances on carriers
- PC connection for working with the Homopath® software
Special supplementary options:
- Expandable with all Kindling-Bioresonanse devices
- Expandable with the potentiator Akuport D-tec
- Can be combined with the EAV-Software Homopath® with virtual resonance test
- Measuring section switch
- Extensive Special accessories
Scope of delivery:
What the Vistron offers:
- 2 hand electrods, brass with measuring wire, 2 m
- stylus with fixed 4-slot measuring tip
- Tooth test tip
- Retec output beaker
- Retec line 0,5 m
- Universalwabe, removable
- power supply
- operating instructions
With these standard accessories, the unit is ready for immediate use.
Dimensions: 31 x 5.5 (with display folded out, 11) x 28 cm
Weight: approx. 2,200 g
Vistron with Potentiator